Student Carpool Zone
Carpool Zone hours are from 6:00 AM to 10:00 AM, Monday through Friday. Only vehicles with a minimum of 2 CSUF registered students, displaying a student carpool permit will be authorized.
The Student Carpool Zone is monitored to ensure that only vehicles, with 2 or more CSUF registered students displaying the required permits enter the designated area. Please note that the carpool zone may be impacted during the first 6 weeks of the new semester. The carpool zone is available to authorized students meeting the minimum requirements, on a first come first served basis.
The following requirements must be met in order to qualify for a carpool parking permit:
- A minimum of 2 CSUF registered students per vehicle arriving to campus
- At least one applicant must own a current student semester parking permit
- Applicants must live within a close proximity of each other or commute to campus along the same route
Carpool Parking Regulations
- Carpool Zone hours are from 6:00 AM to 10:00 AM, Monday through Friday
- A minimum of 2 registered carpoolers must enter the carpool lot. Vehicles with a single driver dropping off carpool partners at other campus locations will not be allowed.
- Only one carpool permit will be issued per carpool group
- The carpool permit must be displayed as indicated along with a current student semester parking permit and is only valid in the Student Carpool Zone
- Permits are limited and issued on a first come first served basis
- Should the carpool permit be lost or stolen, contact Parking & Transportation Services for a replacement